School Begins August 17th
Traditional students will begin the school year with a staggered start as initially planned. All students enrolled in Pickens Virtual Academy will begin classes on August 17th. All Open House videos will be released on THURSDAY, 8/13/20 at 4:00 p.m.
Parent Action Committee
PCSD is providing a Virtual Parent Action Committee (PC-PAC) meeting. We want to allow parents and families an opportunity to provide input on ways the district, schools, and families can work together to improve the academic achievement of our students. Please complete one form per child by clicking the link below. Thank you! If you have questions, please email to email@example.com or call 706-253-1700.
Resources for itslearning
This year the Pickens County School District will be using a new learning management system, itslearning. Click the link below to view resources.
If you have a child that needs to enroll in the Pickens County School System for the next school year, please use the link below for information about the registration process.
Jasper Middle School Behavior Expectations
Dragons are on FIRE!
Focused on academics and well-being
Integrity shown in all areas
Responsible for self and actions
Excellence is our goal
Jasper Middle School Mission Statement
The mission of Jasper Middle School is to educate all students in a safe environment and to empower all to be lifelong learners and productive citizens.
Jasper Middle School Beliefs
- Students learn best when they are actively engaged and find relevance in what they are doing.
- An environment that is positive, loving, and safe leads to growth and learning.
- Partnerships with the school, parents, and other stakeholders lead to greater learning.
- Everyone should be treated with dignity and respect.
- Reaching all students where they are will help them learn, grow, and reach their potential.