Summer Meal Program
Beginning June 1st, Pickens County will be offering free meals to all children, ages 1-18. Meal service will be closed the week of June 29 - July 3 and will continue until July 24, 2020.
Please use the link to accesss summer resources for students in grades K-12.
Often referred to as summer setback or the summer slide, summer learning loss is when students return to school at a lower academic level than the end of the last school year. This happens when your child doesn’t use or practice the skills he or she learned at school during summer vacation. -Oxford Learning Center
Math Success at Home
Enjoy doing math with your child at home. Click on the link for tips on including math in everyday activities.
Reading Success at Home
Enjoy reading with your child at home. Click on the link below for ideas on how to help your child improve his/her reading comprehension.
If you have a child that needs to enroll in the Pickens County School System for the next school year, please use the link below for information about the registration process.
Click on the link to purchase a yearbook online.
School Advisory Council
Join the JMS School Advisory Council.
Stay up to date with the latest news from Jasper Middle School!
Jasper Middle School Behavior Expectations
Dragons are on FIRE!
Friendly to all
Integrity in all we say and do
Respectful and Responsible
Engaged in Learning
Jasper Middle School Mission Statement
The mission of Jasper Middle School is to educate all students in a safe environment and to empower all to be lifelong learners and productive citizens.
Jasper Middle School Beliefs
- Students learn best when they are actively engaged and find relevance in what they are doing.
- An environment that is positive, loving, and safe leads to growth and learning.
- Partnerships with the school, parents, and other stakeholders lead to greater learning.
- Everyone should be treated with dignity and respect.
- Reaching all students where they are will help them learn, grow, and reach their potential.