Last Day of School
The last day of school will be a half-day for Pickens County students. Jasper Middle School and all elementary schools will release at 12:15. PHS and PJHS will release at 11:30. Lunch will be provided as a "grab and go" meal.
Free Summer Meals
The Free Summer Meal Program will start June 6, 2022 and will end on July 22, 2022. Meals will not be provided the week of July 4-8, 2022. In June, all meals will be “grab and go.” In July, all meals must be enjoyed on-site. Click on the link below for details concerning the times and locations.
Family to School Connection
Student motivation is vital to becoming a successful learner. Teachers and families play an important role in building a student's motivation for learning. The faculty and staff at Jasper Middle School appreciate the support of our families.
We invite our parents to submit photos for possible use in our yearbook. Check out our flyer to see how you can send in your child's photos. Yearbooks can now be ordered via the link below.
School Advisory Council
Join the JMS School Advisory Council.
Stay up to date with the latest news from Jasper Middle School!
Jasper Middle School Behavior Expectations
Dragons are on FIRE!
Focused on academics and well-being
Integrity shown in all areas
Responsible for self and actions
Excellence is our goal
Jasper Middle School Mission Statement
The mission of Jasper Middle School is to educate all students in a safe environment and to empower all to be lifelong learners and productive citizens.
Jasper Middle School Beliefs
- Students learn best when they are actively engaged and find relevance in what they are doing.
- An environment that is positive, loving, and safe leads to growth and learning.
- Partnerships with the school, parents, and other stakeholders lead to greater learning.
- Everyone should be treated with dignity and respect.
- Reaching all students where they are will help them learn, grow, and reach their potential.