STAR Assessment Information
STAR Reading and Math benchmark results were sent home with your student's report card. The video will provide an explanation of your student's results.
Parent Academy and 6th Grade Field Trip Information Meeting
If you were unable to join us for the Parent Academy and 6th grade field trip meeting, please access the presentation and information using the links below.
Family to School Connection
Student motivation is vital to becoming a successful learner. Teachers and families play an important role in building a student's motivation for learning. The faculty and staff at Jasper Middle School appreciate the support of our families.
We invite our parents to submit photos for possible use in our yearbook. Check out our flyer to see how you can send in your child's photos. Yearbooks can now be ordered via the link below.
School Advisory Council
Join the JMS School Advisory Council.
Stay up to date with the latest news from Jasper Middle School!
Jasper Middle School Behavior Expectations
Dragons are on FIRE!
Focused on academics and well-being
Integrity shown in all areas
Responsible for self and actions
Excellence is our goal
Jasper Middle School Mission Statement
The mission of Jasper Middle School is to educate all students in a safe environment and to empower all to be lifelong learners and productive citizens.
Jasper Middle School Beliefs
- Students learn best when they are actively engaged and find relevance in what they are doing.
- An environment that is positive, loving, and safe leads to growth and learning.
- Partnerships with the school, parents, and other stakeholders lead to greater learning.
- Everyone should be treated with dignity and respect.
- Reaching all students where they are will help them learn, grow, and reach their potential.